One-Pot Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
500g beef mince
1 tin (410g) tomato & onion mix
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup chopped gherkins
1½ tsp brown sugar
½ tsp garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to season
3 cups (350g) Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Farfalle Pasta Bows
1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
½ cup bacon bits, fried until crispy
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C and lightly grease a large oven-proof pot with a lid.
2. Combine all of the ingredients, except the cheese and bacon bits, in the pot and add 3 cups of water.
3. Cover with the lid and bake for 30-35 minutes. *Chef’s Tip: Use tin foil to cover if you don’t have a lid. Uncover and stir well.
4. Sprinkle over the cheese and bacon bits and return to the oven uncovered for a further 5-7 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly golden.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving garnished with chopped gherkins, onion and chives. ENJOY!