Hands-on time: 30 minutes
½ cup (100g) diced bacon
3 (540g) chicken breasts, cubed
1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
1 packet (500g) Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Bucatini pasta
½ tsp salt
2 cups baby spinach (optional)
1 cup (250ml) cream
1 cup grated mozzarella
1. In a large shallow pot, sauté the bacon bits for 2-3 minutes on a medium heat until the fat has rendered. Add the chicken and Cajun seasoning to the pot and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the chicken has lightly browned.
2. In the same pot, add 4 cups of boiling water, Fatti’s & Moni’s Bellissimo Bucatini pasta and the salt. *Chef’s Tip: Use the same pot to retain all the flavour!
3. Cook the pasta, half covered, for 10-12 minutes or until al denté, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the spinach, cream and cheese to the pot. Toss the pasta over the heat for 3-4 minutes until well combined.
5. Garnish with lemon zest, a squeeze of lemon juice and freshly chopped parsley and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
One-Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta