Passion Fruit and White Hot Chocolate
Passion Fruit & White Hot Chocolate
200g white chocolate
¼ cup Rose’s Passion Fruit Flavoured Cordial
Cookie crumb, to garnish
Pulp from 1 fresh passion fruit, to garnish (canned will also work)
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pot of hot water on the stovetop.
2. Add in 150ml of the cream and stir until smooth and set aside.
3. Then add the passion fruit cordial and stir.
4. Whip the remaining 50ml cream until you get soft peaks.
5. Serve in a tall glass with a dollop of whipped cream, crumbled cookies and passion fruit pulp. ENJOY!