3 Ingredient Pasta in a Mug
1 cup tomato Pasta Sauce
3/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
½ pack Fatti’s & Moni’s pasta quills, cooked
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Place a spoonful of marinara sauce into the bottom of a wide-mouth, oven safe coffee mug.
3. Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of grated mozzarella on top, followed by some of the chopped basil and some more mozzarella cheese.
4. Generously cover the cheese with marinara sauce.
5. Working in a spiral motion, place the cooked quills pasta, tube end facing up, in the cup on top of the marinara sauce.
6. Fill the mug snuggly with pasta so that the pasta will hold its shape after being baked.
7. Top the pasta with enough marinara to cover it.
8. Sprinkle it with the rest mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Once the pasta is baked, place a plate on top of the mug, then flip it over to unmould the pasta onto the plate.
10. Garnish with chopped basil, serve & ENJOY!