2 ripe large bananas, peeled sliced & frozen
¼ cup smooth peanut butter
1 ½ cups milk of choice
1 cup ice
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp oats
½ cup Weet-bix (2 blocks)
2 tbsp peanut butter, melted
1. Chop 2 x bananas and rim jars with banana slices.
2. Place all smoothie ingredients (except the cocoa) into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour two thirds of this mixture into the jars until the banana slices are covered in the mixture.
4. Blend the remaining third with cocoa powder and pour this into the jars.
5. Heat peanut butter in the microwave until a smoother consistency is achieved.
6. Top the smoothie with peanut butter and some roughly chopped nuts.
For the banana straw:
1. Skewer a banana slice onto a paper straw, serve & ENJOY!