8 tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup oil
2 1/2 cups milk
1 1/3 cup flour
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
4 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup White Star Instant
Maize Porridge (Chocolate)
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Using a tablespoon to measure, make 8 peanut butter balls and space them evenly on the sheet.
2. Using a butter knife, spread and flatten the peanut butter balls so they look like flattened saucers.
3. Freeze for 4 hours.
4. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and oil.
5. In a separate bowl combine the flour, chocolate instant maize meal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
6. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
7. Pour 1/3 cup of batter onto the prepared pan, then immediately place one of the frozen peanut butter circles onto the batter.
8. Pour another 1/3 cup of batter on top of the peanut butter so it's completely covered.
9. Fry the flapjacks until cooked through.
10. Serve the flapjacks stacked & topped with honey, banana slices, strawberries and a dusting of icing sugar and ENJOY!