Peanut-Choc Baked Oat Cups
3 cups Jungle Oats
¼ cup cocoa powder, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ cup mashed banana
¼ cup honey
1 ½ cups milk
2 large eggs
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter (sugar free)
1 tbsp vanilla essence
Honey, yoghurt, sliced banana and strawberries to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tin generously.
2. Combine the Jungle Oats, cocoa powder, baking powder and cinnamon and mix well.
Whisk together the honey, mashed banana, milk, eggs, melted peanut butter and vanilla.
3. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined.
4. Divide the mixture among the muffin tins, filling to the brim.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until firm, set and beginning to darken slightly on the edges.
6. Transfer them to a rack to cool completely.
7. Top each with a generous smear of peanut butter and a dollop of double thick yoghurt.
8. Serve with sliced banana, strawberries and top with a drizzle with honey and enjoy!