½ cup IMBO Popcorn
2 tbsp oil
½ cup salted peanuts
4 tbsp unsalted butter
1 bag white marshmallows
½ cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
1 slab dark chocolate
2 Crunchie chocolate bars, crushed
Mini cupcake liners for serving
1. Add the oil to a heavy Based pot and add the popcorn. Cover with a lid and remove from the heat when the pops are more that 2 seconds apart.
2. Pour the popped popcorn, the salted peanuts and the crushed Crunchie bar into a very large bowl, and toss them together with your hands.
3. Melt the butter in a pot and add the marshmallows. Stir with a spatula until the marshmallows are melted and mixed into the butter. Add the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt, and stir well.
4. Pour the peanut butter-marshmallow mixture over the popcorn and stir until the popcorn mix is evenly coated.
5. Form the popcorn into balls, pressing them firmly between your hands. Set the finished popcorn balls on a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. Melt the dark chocolate in a glass bowl over some boiling water. Pour a small dollop of melted chocolate over the top of the popcorn balls allowing it to run down the sides a little.
7. Sprinkle with crushed crunchie crumbs and refrigerate the tray for 15 minutes to set the chocolate before serving.
8. Pop each popcorn ball into a cupcake liner before serving & ENJOY!