Schweppes soda water
1. In a small saucepan bring 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar and fresh mint leaves to the boil, allow to simmer until the mint has infused.
2. Strain the mixture and set aside. Grate lime zest and set aside, juice limes into a bowl and add juice to the strained mint syrup adding in the lime zest.
3. Finely chop mint leaves, add to the mixture and stir. Pour into a bowl and freeze overnight.
4. In a cocktail shaker muddle fresh mint leaves with sugar, top with ice cubes and pour in 1 tot of Bacardi rum and shake.
5. Add your pomegranate seeds to the glass before adding a scoop of the sorbet.
6. Pour the cocktail mixture over the sorbet and top with Schweppes soda water and ENJOY!