Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 25 minutes
🍪 2 boxes (200g each) biscuits, of choice
🍪 1½ tsp Royal Baking Powder
🍪 1⅔ cups milk
Vanilla ice cream
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C on fan-assist and grease and line a 20cm square baking dish.
2. In a resealable plastic bag, add the biscuits of choice and lightly bash into a fine crumb. Transfer the biscuit crumbs to a large mixing bowl. *Chef’s Tip: Use any flavour biscuits in your pantry!
3. Add the Royal Baking Powder and milk to the bowl and whisk the mixture until a smooth cake batter has formed.
4. Transfer the cake batter to the prepared baking dish and bake for 25 minutes until the cake is cooked through. *Chef’s Tip: Insert a skewer, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready!
5. Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing into 9 squares. Alternatively, serve warm with caramel sauce, a scoop of vanilla ice cream and garnish with a sprig of mint and ENJOY!