Makes 5 lattés
Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 2 minutes
2 sachets (20g each) NESTLÉ Hot Chocolate Peppermint Crisp Flavoured Drink, plus extra for the garnish
2 tsp NESCAFÉ Gold instant coffee
4 cups ice (optional)
3 ¾ cups low-fat milk
Serving suggestion: Whipped cream
Fresh mint leaves
1. Add the content of two sachets of NESTLÉ Hot Chocolate Peppermint Crisp Flavoured Drink and the NESCAFÉ Gold instant coffee into a medium-sized jug.
2. Pour in 2 cups of hot water into a jug and stir until the hot chocolate powder and coffee is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
3. Divide the ice between 5 medium glasses. Pour the milk equally between the glasses, over the ice.
4. Slowly pour the chocolate and coffee mixture, dividing it between the glasses. *Chef’s Tip: By pouring slowly, you will create a wave of rich mocha moving through the milk.
5. Dollop a spoon of whipped cream onto each, add a mint leaf and sprinkle with some hot chocolate powder to garnish. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍