Makes 30 truffles Hands-on time: 25 minutes
Hands-off time: 2 hours
1 tin (385g) NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tbsp (28g) margarine
¼ cup NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder, plus extra for the garnish
2 tbsp NESCAFÉ Classic Brazil Roast
Serving suggestion: NESCAFÉ
1. Combine the NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and margarine in a non-stick pan over a medium-low heat.
2. Sieve and stir in the NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder and add the NESCAFÉ Classic Brazil Roast to the mixture.
3. Continue stirring for 9-10 minutes or until the mixture thickens and starts to pull away from the edge of the pan.
4. Grease a large mixing bowl with non-stick spray and spoon the chocolate mixture into the bowl. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. When set, spoon a heaped teaspoon of the mixture into your hands and roll into a smooth ball. Repeat with the remainder of the mixture.
6. Roll each chococcino truffle through sieved cocoa powder until completely coated. Serve with a hot cup of NESCAFÉ and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍