Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 3 hours
8 cups (700g) white chocolate chips
½ cup Huletts Golden Syrup
½ cup condensed milk
1 tbsp ground mixed spice
4 tbsp festive sprinkles
1. Prepare a square baking dish (20cm) with baking paper and a light layer of non-stick spray.
2. In a large heatproof bowl, add the white chocolate chips. Microwave for 1 minute until melted, stirring every 20 seconds.
3. Add the Huletts Golden Syrup and condensed milk to the bowl and stir using a spatula until well combined. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
4. Using an electric hand mixer, add the ground mixed spice and whisk until fully combined.
5. Using a spatula, transfer the fudge mixture to the prepared baking dish. Spread the mixture evenly for a smooth surface.
6. Add the sprinkles evenly as a topping. *Chef’s Tip: Lightly score the surface of the fudge for easy cutting later!
7. Transfer the baking dish to the fridge and allow to the fudge to set for 3 hours or overnight.
8. Once set, remove the fudge by carefully lifting the baking paper. Using a large sharp knife, cut the fudge along the scored lines.
9. Serve for any festive occasion and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: This makes for a perfect gift for your loved ones!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍