Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 2 hours
¾ tub (293g) Yum Yum Caramel Dreams Crunchy Peanut Spread
2 slabs (150g each) white chocolate, roughly chopped
½ cup (113g) butter
4 cups pink & white mini marshmallows, plus extra for decorating
Serving suggestion: Juice
*Microwave cooking times may vary due to wattage; use the timings below as a guide.
1. Line a 23cm square baking dish with baking paper and lightly grease.
2. In a large microwavable bowl, add the Yum Yum Caramel Dreams Crunchy Peanut Spread, white chocolate, and butter. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Allow the mixture to cool slightly for 5-7 minutes. *Chef’s Tip: Cooling the mixture will prevent the marshmallows from melting!
3. Add the mini marshmallows to the cooled mixture and stir until the marshmallows are fully coated.
4. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and press the mixture down using a spatula to form a smooth surface.
5. Sprinkle a few extra marshmallows over the top and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight for best results.
6. Once set, lift the baking paper out of the baking dish. Carefully slice the block into 16 squares with a hot, sharp knife. *Chef’s Tip: Hold the knife under hot running water for 30 seconds to heat the knife then wipe dry.
7. Serve as a summer treat with a glass of fresh juice and ENJOY!