2 tbsp margarine (or butter, if preferred)
2 tbsp cake flour
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tbsp NESTLÉ KLIM Full Cream Instant Milk Powder
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
¼ tsp salt and pepper, to season
2 tbsp chopped parsley
12 lasagne sheets
2 tbsp olive oil
Serving suggestion: Parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Melt the margarine in a large pot over a medium-low heat. Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds while stirring.
3. Combine the NESTLÉ KLIM Full Cream Instant Milk Powder with 1 cup of warm water and whisk until lump-free. Slowly pour the liquid into the flour mixture while constantly whisking. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until thickened, while stirring to ensure no lumps form.
4. Add the shredded chicken and half of the parmesan and allow to cook for 2 more minutes, stirring until the cheese has melted. Remove the pot from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper and add stir through the parsley.
5. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the lasagne sheets until al denté, about 10 minutes. Drain and drizzle with the olive oil. Cut each sheet of pasta in half so you have 24 squares.
6. Lay the first pasta square into each muffin tin hole. Spoon half of the alfredo filling evenly into each cup and lay the next lasagne square. Divide the remaining alfredo filling over each lasagne square and sprinkle over the remaining parmesan cheese.
7. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve alongside a green salad and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍