Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 25 minutes
1 packet (270g) Albany Brown Wraps 6’s
3 cups beef mince, cooked & seasoned
½ cup frozen peas and corn
2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
¼ cup butter, melted
Parsley, finely chopped
Dipping sauce, of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and lightly grease a 30x20cm baking dish.
2. Arrange 5 Albany Brown Wraps, 2 rows of 2, and 1 in the centre on the base of the baking tray.
3. Add the cooked mince onto the wraps and spread evenly, avoiding the edges. Sprinkle the frozen peas and corn over the mince and top with grated mozzarella cheese. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use bolognese for extra flavour!
4. Place 1 wrap over the filling positioned in the centre. Carefully fold in the edges of the wraps at the base of the tray to cover the filling. The folded edges should overlap with the wrap on top of the filling. Generously brush the top of the wraps with melted butter. *Chef’s Tip: Assemble the dish neatly to avoid the filling spilling out!
5. Carefully place another baking tray of the same size over the wrap layer to weigh it down.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Once baked, remove the top baking tray and cut the wrap bake into 6-8 squares and garnish the freshly chopped parsley.
8. Serve the individual wraps with your favourite dipping sauce and a fresh side salad and ENJOY!