9 shots Ciroc vodka
¾ cup coffee beans
Schweppes Soda Water, 125ml
Schweppes Lemonade, 125ml
1. Place ½ cup of coffee beans into a large jar and top with the Cîroc vodka.
2. Place in the fridge and let it infuse overnight.
3. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over ¼ cup of roasted coffee beans and allow to set.
4. Remove the infused vodka from the fridge and strain.
5. Drizzle honey along the inside of a chilled tall glass and add crushed ice to the glass.
6. Pour 125ml Schweppes Lemonade & 125ml Schweppes Soda Water into the glass.
7. Pour the infused vodka slowly into the glass to create the layers.
8. Garnish with the chocolate covered coffee beans and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍