Hands-on time: 20-25 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
405g NESTLÉ Aero For Baking Chocolate, broken into cubes
1⅔ cup cake flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 large eggs
¼ cup castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In the microwave, melt 225g of the NESTLÉ Aero For Baking Chocolate with the margarine.
3. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
4. Beat the eggs, castor sugar and vanilla essence for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold into the melted chocolate mixture. Fold the flour mixture in until just combined to form a dough.
5. Roll the dough into equal sized balls and place on the baking tray, using your thumb to flatten the centre of each. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and after 5 minutes when firmer, transfer the cookies to a cooling rack.
7. Melt the remaining NESTLÉ Aero For Baking Chocolate in the microwave and spoon a teaspoon into each cookie’s indent. Allow to set and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍