Makes 6 Hands-on time: 20 minutes Hands-off time: 20 minutes INGREDIENTS 1 pack (150g) Cadbury Hen's Eggs 50ml cream 1 tsp icing sugar ⅓ cup (40g) cream cheese, softened 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs METHOD 1. Using a hot knife, carefully score a line around one of the Cadbury Hen’s Eggs, ¼ way from the top of the egg. Gently slice through the egg, cutting off the top in a clean motion. Pack the egg into an old egg carton and repeat with the remaining 5 eggs. *Chef’s Tip: Use paint to decorate your egg carton in your preferred colour!
2. Whip the cream and icing sugar together in a small, chilled bowl until medium stiff peaks form. Add in the softened cream cheese and fold to combine, being careful not to knock the air out of the cream.
3. Chop the Cadbury Creme Eggs into smaller pieces and carefully fold it through the cheesecake mixture.
4. Transfer the cheesecake mixture to a zip-seal bag and snip off the end, ensuring that the hole is wide enough for the chopped Creme Eggs to pass through. Pipe the cream cheese mixture into the Hen’s Eggs, filling them all the way to the top.
5. Place the lids of the Hen’s Eggs slightly over the top of the eggs, almost covering the filling. Place the filled eggs into the refrigerator to set, about 20 minutes.
6. When you are ready to serve, remove the eggs from the fridge and allow to sit for about 5 minutes. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this? If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍