Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 30 minutes
2 slabs (150g each) Dairy Milk Cadbury Fudge Mint Crisp
2 large eggs
1½ cups (300g) white granulated sugar
1½ cups (227g) butter, melted
2 cups (250g) cake flour
1 tbsp Royal Baking powder
¾ cup (75g) cocoa powder
⅓ cup cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C with the fan setting and lightly grease a 30cm round baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. On a chopping board, cut 1 slab of Cadbury Fudge Mint Crisp into shavings and set aside until needed.
3. Add the eggs, sugar, ½ cup of hot water and the butter to the greased dish. Whisk until smooth, and the mixture turns a lighter pale shade, for about 1 minute.
4. Sieve in the cake flour, Royal Baking Powder and cocoa powder. Whisk until a smooth pudding batter has formed. Fold in the shaved chocolate and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and risen.
5. Once baked, remove the pudding from the oven and set aside until ready to serve.
6. Pour the cream into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 40-50 seconds or until hot. Break the second slab of Cadbury chocolate into pieces and mix the pieces into the hot cream until the chocolate has completely melted.
7. Pour the ganache over the baked pudding. Serve a spoonful of pudding with a scoop of ice cream, and ENJOY!