6 medium-sized tortilla wraps, sliced into small triangles
2 tbsp butter, melted
½ cup granulated sugar
½ tbsp ground cinnamon powder
2 slabs (175g each) NESTLÉ Aero for Baking, broken into the pre-measured blocks
½ cup mini white marshmallows
10 fresh strawberries, quartered
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Brush each side of the tortilla wraps with the butter, stack one on top of the other and slice like a pizza into 8 slices. Combine the cinnamon and sugar, and toss with the tortilla chips until well-coated.
3. Place the tortilla chips on the lined baking tray, taking care not to overlap, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Turn the oven to grill settings. Make your dipping bowl by filling an ovenproof bowl with 180g (1 full 175g slab plus 1 x 5g block) of the NESTLÉ Aero for Baking chocolate. Arrange the marshmallows on top of the chocolate and place the bowl under the grill for about 3 minutes, until the marshmallows puff up and turn golden. Place the dipping bowl in the centre of a large platter and arrange the nachos and strawberries around the bowl.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate in the microwave in 15-second intervals and drizzle over the nachos and strawberries. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍