Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 35-40 minutes
8 SPAR Freshline Croissants or bread of choice
2 cups SPAR Indulge Double Cream Yoghurt Mint Chocolate Flavoured, plus extra for serving
3 SPAR Large Eggs
½ cup (113g) SPAR Choice Butter, melted
½ cup SPAR Milk
1 cup dark chocolate chips
Icing sugar for dusting
Fresh mixed berries
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and lightly grease a large 32x24cm baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. On a clean cutting board, slice the croissants or bread, of choice, into chunky squares.
3. Add the SPAR Indulge Mint Chocolate Flavoured Double Cream Yoghurt, eggs, melted butter and milk to the base of the baking dish. Use a fork to whisk the mixture until smooth. *Chef’s Tip: Any flavour of SPAR yoghurt can be used!
4. Add the cut croissants or bread to the dish and mix until well coated in the yoghurt mixture. Evenly sprinkle over the chocolate chips.
5. Bake the bread pudding for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and the custard has set.
6. Garnish the bread pudding with a dusting of icing sugar and fresh mixed berries. Spoon a serving into a bowl with a dollop of yoghurt and ENJOY!