Makes: 16 Squares Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Hands-off time: 6 Hours
500g white marshmallows
3 cups (750ml) SPAR UHT Vanilla Custard
2 packets (125g each) SPAR Jelly Bears
1. Lightly grease a large square dish with non-stick spray.
2. Add the marshmallows and SPAR UHT Vanilla Custard to a large heatproof bowl. Microwave until completely melted, about 8 to 10 minutes. Stop to stir the mixture every 2 minutes.
3. Pour the marshmallow mixture into the greased dish and place in the refrigerator to set for 45 minutes.
4. After the custard tart has set slightly, line the SPAR Jelly Bears on the marshmallow mixture in rows vertically and horizontally to make it easier to cut squares once set.
5. Refrigerate for about 5 hours or overnight for best results.
6. When the tart has completely set, slice into equal squares. Serve and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍