Hands-on time: 35 minutes
Hands-off time: 25 minutes
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 cup sliced mushrooms
500g beef mince
3 tsp Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice
½ cup sour cream
2 tbsp chopped parsley, plus extra for the garnish
½ tsp salt and pepper, to season
6 lasagne sheets
½ cup finely grated cheddar cheese
Serving suggestion: Fresh salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C and grease a 12-hole muffin tray with non-stick spray.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large pan over a medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and allow to lightly brown.
3. Add the mince to the pan and allow to brown, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the Robertsons Steak & Chops Spice to the browned meat and allow to cook for 2 more minutes, stirring often. *Chef’s Tip: Add 1/3 cup of water if needed to prevent the mince from burning.
5. Lower the heat and stir through the sour cream and chopped parsley. Allow to cook, stirring, until the sauce just starts to bubble at the edges of the pan. Remove the pan from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the lasagne sheets until al denté, about 8-10 minutes, and drain. Cut each sheet of pasta in half so you have 12 squares.
7. Lay a cooked pasta square into each muffin tin hole. Spoon the prepared stroganoff filling evenly into each lasagne cup and top each with a generous layer of cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
9. Garnish with the extra chopped parsley. Serve alongside a fresh salad and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍