1 1/2 cups sugar
4th Street Sweet Red Wine
2 X 200ml cans Schweppes Ginger Ale
2 X 200ml cans Schweppes Soda Water
1. Roughly chop strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. Add the berries to a glass bowl and top with 250ml vodka. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Chop blackberries, apples, blueberries, strawberries and mint. Place the chopped fruit and mint in a large pot with 1 1/2 cups sugar and 2 cups water.
3. Bring to a boil and simmer until a syrupy consistency is achieved. Strain and set aside to cool.
4. Pour the vodka soaked berries into a large glass dispenser, followed by the syrup.
5. Pour in 500ml 4th Street Sweet Red Wine, ice cubes and 2 cans of each of Schweppes Ginger Ale and Schweppes Soda Water.
6. Using the remaining syrup and sugar, rim the serving glasses and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍