Hands-on time: 30 minutes
Hands-off time: 6 hours
2 packets (200g each) Cadbury Whispers Snowballs, plus extra to decorate
⅓ cup (75g) butter, melted
4 slabs (150g each) Cadbury Dream Coconut & Hazelnut Bliss
1 cup cream
Store-bought berry sauce
1. Grease and line a 23cm springform tart tin and set aside until needed. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use a cake tin!
2. Transfer the Cadbury Whispers Snowballs to a zip lock bag and lightly bash with a rolling pin into a fine crumb. Add the crushed Whispers and melted butter to a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to the prepared tart tin. Press the mixture to the bottom and sides of the tin to form the tart base. Allow the base to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes while preparing the filling.
4. Chop the Cadbury Dream Coconut & Hazelnut Bliss on a chopping board into small pieces and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
5. Add the cream to a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes until hot. Add the hot cream to the chopped chocolate and allow it to stand for 1 minute before whisking into a smooth ganache.
6. Remove the tart tin from the fridge and pour the ganache onto the tart base.
7. Carefully drizzle the berry sauce over the ganache and use a toothpick to create a beautiful spiral pattern. *Chef’s Tip: Use your favourite dessert sauce!
8. Refrigerate the tart for 6 hours or overnight until the filling is set.
9. Once the tart is set, garnish generously with fresh raspberries, extra Cadbury Whispers Snowballs and mint leaves. Slice, serve and ENJOY! *Chef’s Tip: Garnish with your favourite fruit!