Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 5 minutes
2 tbsp Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 packet (73g each) Maggi Chicken Flavoured 2 Minute Noodles
200g shredded cooked chicken breast
⅓ cup carrots, thinly sliced
⅓ cup baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
1. Add 1 tablespoon of the Maggi Sweet Chilli Sauce to the base of each glass jar.
2. Divide the Maggi 2 Minute Chicken Flavoured Noodles, shredded chicken and spice sachet between all the jars.
3. Now, add the carrot and spinach into the jar. *Chef’s Tip: Any other quick-cooking vegetables can be added here if preferred.
4. When ready to eat, add 1 cup of boiling water to the jar and cover it again with the lid. Allow the noodles to steam until al danté or for about 2-3 minutes before mixing.
5. Remove the lid and sprinkle over some sesame seeds if using. Serve the noodles hot, and ENJOY!