Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 5 hours
1 cup Jungle Oats
⅓ cup honey
2½ cups double cream strawberry yoghurt
1½ cups mixed berries, of choice
Mixed berries, of choice
Party paper cups
1. In a small bowl, add the Jungle Oats and honey. Combine until the oats are well-coated and slightly sticky. *Chef’s Tip Icon: Alternatively, use your favourite Jungle Oats Muesli!
2. Divide half of the oat mixture between 6 paper party cups. *Chef’s Tip: Alternatively, use popsicle moulds if preferred!
3. Divide half of the yoghurt between the cups to layer above the oats. Use the back of a spoon to smooth out the yoghurt evenly. *Chef’s Tip: Use your favourite yoghurt flavour!
4. Arrange a compact layer of berries neatly over the yoghurt, using all the berries.
5. Divide and layer the remaining yoghurt over the berries. Add the remaining oats over the yoghurt as the final layer of each cup.
6. Carefully insert popsicle sticks into the centre of each cup and freeze for 5 hours or overnight until fully set.
7. Carefully unmould the popsicles and arrange them on a platter of ice. Garnish with mixed berries and mint and ENJOY immediately!