6 oranges, peeled, flesh chopped and frozen
2 lemons, zested and juiced
1 bottle (750ml) Martini Dolcé 0.0
1. Peel and segment the oranges and slice the flesh into chunks. Place in the freezer and freeze overnight.
2. Combine the frozen orange segments and the lemon zest and juice in a blender. Blend to combine. *Chef’s Tip: Add honey to sweeten if necessary, and water if more liquid is needed.
3. Pour into a freezer-proof container and place in the freezer for an hour, or until just firm and sorbet-like.
4. Scoop balls of sorbet and place one into each glass.
5. Top each glass with Martini Dolcé 0.0, garnish with edible flowers and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍