Serves 2 Hands-on time: 5 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
1 tbsp oil
150g beef mince
1 pack (500g) SPAR Freshline Tomato & Lentil Soup
4 lasagne sheets 1 pack (330g) SPAR Freshline Garlic Butter Bread
Serving suggestion: SPAR Marksbury Select Pecorino Romano
1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
2. In a large Masterchef Pot, add the oil and cook the beef mince over high heat for 5 minutes or until browned.
3. Reduce the heat to medium-low and pour the SPAR Freshline Tomato & Lentil Soup into the pot along with ½ a cup of water. Break the lasagne sheets into the pot and stir through to combine.
4. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the lasagne sheets are cooked through and soft.
5. While the lasagne soup is cooking, place the SPAR Freshline Garlic Butter Bread in the oven and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes or until the butter has melted and the bread is toasted and golden.
6. Divide the soup into 2 soup bowls and top generously with grated SPAR Marksbury Select Pecorino Romano. Garnish with fresh basil, serve with the garlic bread and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍