Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
2 large eggs
½ cup (113g) melted butter
1 ½ cups milk
1 tsp Moir’s Essence Vanilla Flavour
2 cups SASKO Self Raising Wheat Flour
¼ cup granulated sugar
½ packet (250g) Safari Mixed Fruit
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a medium baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add the eggs, melted butter, milk and Moir’s Essence Vanilla Flavour into a large mixing bowl. Use an electric beater to beat until smooth.
3. Add the SASKO Self Raising Wheat Flour and sugar and beat until a smooth pancake batter forms.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to smoothen the top.
5. Decoratively arrange the Safari Mixed Fruit onto the top of the pancake. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the pancake is golden brown, risen and baked through.*Chef’s Tip: Any Safari Nuts can be added for a change in texture!
6. Remove the baked pancake from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Lightly dust with icing sugar before cutting the pancake into 6 squares. Serve with a drizzle of golden syrup, and ENJOY!