Pull Apart Ham & Cheese Garlic Bread Loaf
13-15 slices of Sasko Premium White Bread
12-14 slices cooked ham
3 cups mozzarella, grated
3/4 cup melted butter
1 1/2 tbsp dried Italian/mixed herbs
4 cloves garlic, crushed
Fresh parsley, chopped
Serves: 4 - 6
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Line a rectangular loaf tin with baking paper and set aside.
3. Cut the crusts off the bread slices (save the crusts to make croutons or bread crumbs).
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, dried herbs and crushed garlic. Brush the slices of bread on both sides with the garlic butter mixture.
5. Stack up a slice of bread, ham and then grated cheese. Repeat until you have enough height to fit snugly into the pan.
6. Carefully press the stack into the pan. Drizzle over any leftover garlic butter then top with the remaining grated cheese.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins until cheese is melted & golden.
8. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley. Serve and ENJOY!