4 cups of milk
1 Tsp Moir’s vanilla essence
3 cups SASKO cake flour
1 Tsp Moir’s baking powder
Moir’s food colouring
200g cream cheese
2 Tbs yogurt
3 cups Huletts icing sugar
1. In a large bowl mix 3 eggs together with 4 cups of milk, 60ml oil and 1 tsp vanilla essence.
2. Sift into this mixture 3 cups of cake flour and 1 tsp baking powder.
3. Blend together until smooth using a mixer.
4. Divide the pancake batter into 4 bowls and add the individual food colouring into each bowl of 5. batter and mix until combined, add more food colouring as needed.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry the pancakes.
6. For the icing blend 200g cream cheese with 2 tbs yogurt and 3 cups icing sugar until smooth.
7. Spread the icing over each of the pancakes and stack them one on top of the other.
8. Ice the top of the pancake cake and garnish with fresh raspberries and a dusting of icing sugar, slice and ENJOY!