200ml Schweppes Tonic Water
175ml Bombay Sapphire Gin
Honey (to taste)
1 cup Rooibos tea leaves
1. Pour 175ml Bombay Sapphire gin into a teapot.
2. Add 1 cup rooibos tea leaves to the infuser and place in the teapot.
3. Add honey to the tea leaves and allow the gin to infuse for 4-6 hours.
4. In a glass jar, muddle a handful of naartjie segments.
5. Grate naartjie zest and set aside.
6. Use a honey spoon to drip honey into the glasses for serving.
7. Spoon 1 tbsp of muddled naartjie pieces into each glass. Top the naartjie with ice cubes.
8. Remove the tea leaf infuser from the teapot.
9. Pour 1 shot of the infused Bombay Sapphire gin over the muddled naartjies and ice top with Schweppes tonic water.
10. Garnish with naartjie zest and fresh mint leaves, serve and ENJOY!