Rooibos Appletinis 2 Ways
Serves 4 of each flavour
16 red seedless grapes
16 green seedless grapes
2 cups water
2 cups sugar
3 rooibos teabags
8 shots (1 cup) gin
2 bottles Appletiser Spritzer Apple & Exotic Lime
2 bottles Appletiser Spritzer Apple and Strawberry
Frozen grapes on skewers
1. Skewer 4 red and 4 green grapes onto each toothpick. Place them onto a tray and allow to freeze 3 hours or overnight.
2. Combine the sugar, water and rooibos teabags in a medium saucepan over a medium heat.
3. Bring the mixture to the boil, lower the heat and allow to simmer for 20 minutes or until the mixture has reduced by half and becomes syrupy.
4. Strain and allow to cool.
5. Add a shot of gin to 8 chilled martini glasses. Pour 2-3 teaspoons of prepared rooibos syrup into each glass and top with either Appletiser Spritzer Apple & Exotic Lime or Appletiser Spritzer Apple and Strawberry, according to preference.
6. Garnish each cocktail with a frozen-grape skewer.
7. Serve immediately and ENJOY!!