Sasko premium white bread
2 cups cream cheese
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 cucumber, sliced
Ham slices, rectangular
1. Cut the crusts off of the bread slices.
2. Place two slices of bread together with two more below to create a 4-piece square of bread. This will form the base of the cake.
3. Spread cream cheese over the base and top with a layer of cucumber slices.
4. Add another four slices of bread and again spread cream cheese over the slices. Add a layer of thinly sliced cherry tomatoes.
5. Repeat with a layer of bread topped with cream cheese and ham slices.
6. Repeat each of the layers twice more.
7. Place a dinner plate on top of the layered bread slices and using a very sharp knife cut around the edges for a round cake shape.
8. Spread the remaining cream cheese over the whole bread cake essentially 'icing' the cake with cream cheese.
9. Place the chives along the sides of the cake, sticking them to the cream cheese.
10. Garnish with cherry tomatoes, radish slices & fresh herbs on top of the cake and ENJOY!