10 Sasko Premium white bread slices
Mayonnaise, for spreading
10 thin slices of ham
⅔ cup cheddar cheese, grated
2 tbsp milk
Butter, for frying
Side salad for serving
Chutney and mayonnaise mixed
1. In a wide, shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk together.
2. Cut the crusts off the bread, being careful not to remove too much bread and use a rolling pin to flatten each slice out.
3. Spread a little Mayonnaise over the bread slices.
4. Top each slice of bread with 1 slice of ham and grated cheese. Roll it up.
5. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat with enough butter to generously cover the bottom.
6. Dip each roll-up in the egg moving it around to coat every side.
7. Fry the roll-ups, turning to brown on all sides.
8. Serve with the dipping sauce & ENJOY!