1¼ cups finely grated hard cheese
4 SPAR Freshline Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
½ packet (250g) SPAR Freshline Diced Butternut, chopped into smaller 1cm cubes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 SPAR Freshline Onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 packet (250g) SPAR Freshline Chopped Spinach, hard stems removed
1 cup feta
Salt and pepper, to season
SPAR Freshline Herb Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Sprinkle ½ cup of the grated hard cheese over the surface of one of the baking trays.
3. Lay the thinly sliced potato over the cheese in rows, each slice overlapping slightly, then sprinkle another ½ cup grated hard cheese over the potato and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place the butternut on the other baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Bake both the sliced potatoes and the butternut in the oven, removing the potatoes after 20 minutes and the butternut after 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
7. In a pan over medium heat, fry the onions and garlic until translucent.
8. Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes, or until wilted, stirring continuously.
9. Remove from the heat and stir through the feta.
10. Spread the spinach mixture over the surface of the potatoes and sprinkle over the roast butternut cubes. Leave a 2cm border at the top and bottom.
11. Starting at the widest end and using the baking paper to help you, carefully roll the layer of potato slices up around the filling like a Swiss roll.
12. Sprinkle over the remaining ¼ cup grated hard cheese and place back in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
14. Serve a generous portion of the potato roll with a side of SPAR Freshline Herb Salad dressed with olive oil, drizzle over some cheese sauce and ENJOY!