Food Lover's Market green beans
2 Food Lover's Market red peppers
2 Food Lover's Market mielies
Food Lover's Market pork rashers
Food Lover's Market extra virgin olive oil
Food Lover's Market potjie potatoes
Food Lover's Market salt and pepper
Food Lover's Market sweet BBQ sauce
3/4 cup flour
4 cups milk
1. Slice the ends off of the green beans.
2. Roughly chop the red peppers.
3. Wrap each mielies in tinfoil.
4. Coat the baking tray with a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil.
5. Stack the potjie potatoes into two pyramids in two corners of the tray.
6. Bake the potatoes for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Once baked, place the pork rashers onto the tray.
7. Drizzle the rashers with olive oil as well as season with salt and pepper. Place the mielies wrapped in tinfoil onto the tray topped with a square of butter and bake for 15 minutes.
8. Place the green beans and red peppers onto the tray. Baste the pork rashers with BBQ sauce and place a spring of fresh thyme on each rasher. Season the ingredients with an extra drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper before baking for an additional 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
9. Remove all of the ingredients from the tray, add flour and milk to the tray, stirring continuously until the sauce is smooth.
10. Serve all of the ingredients with the gravy and ENJOY!