2 tsp chili flakes
1 ½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground paprika
½ tsp ground coriander
Salt and freshly ground black
1 pack Fry’s Chicken-Style Strips
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
2 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp fresh lime juice
8 small flour tortillas
4 Fresh limes for garnish
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together chilli powder, cumin, paprika, coriander, 1 ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper and set aside.
3. Cut peppers lengthways and slice onions. Spread peppers out into colour strips on the pan, leaving enough space for a strip of Fry’s Chicken Style Strips.
4. Sprinkle sliced onion over the top of the ingredients. Top with garlic and seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Roast the veggies in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove the sheet pan from the oven and add the Fry’s chicken style strips and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Once everything is cooked, mix the colourful layers together, and make a space in the corner to add the tortillas wrapped in tin foil.
8. Pop back in the oven for another 5 minutes for the tortillas to warm through.
9. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the sheet pan. Sprinkle over the fresh coriander and season with more salt to taste.
10. Assemble the wraps, top with guacamole, a spoonful of vegan mayo, coriander and ENJOY!