For the omelette:
8 large eggs
½ cup milk
Aromat Naturally Tasty Seasoning, to taste
For the filling:
1 tbsp olive oil
6 tbsp cream cheese
1 cup baby spinach
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. Whisk the eggs, milk and Aromat together
3. Place a piece of baking paper inside the baking tray, making sure the sides overhang slightly to catch the egg from spilling. Grease the baking paper lightly with butter.
4. Pour in the egg mixture and tuck away the parchment paper in the corners to make sure the liquid covers the whole bottom of the tray.
5. Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the top is firm to touch
6. Remove the tray from the oven
7. Spread the cream cheese over the omelette carefully followed by a layer of spinach leaves and top with the grated cheese.
8. Sprinkle with a little Aromat before popping back into the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese has melted
9. Gently pull one side of the baking paper and start rolling the egg base up, folding it inwards as you go along and peeling the paper off. When you finish, sit the roll, open end down, to keep it rolled. (Secure with toothpicks if needed)
10. Season with Aromat, slice & serve. ENJOY!