30ml vegetable oil
2 Extra-large eggs
1 Packet Sasko flapjack mix
1 cup strawberries, sliced
2 Bananas, sliced
1 packet of Blueberries
Icing sugar (Optional)
1. Whisk milk, vegetable oil and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
2. Gradually add the flapjack mix to the liquid mixture, whisking
thoroughly until lump free.
3. Pour batter onto a baking paper-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
4. Slice strawberries & bananas into pieces.
5. Place strawberry slices on top of the batter, followed by the banana slices and blueberries.
6. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Sprinkle a dusting of icing sugar over the sheet pan pancake before slicing.
8. Cut the pancake into squares, serve immediately with a drizzle of honey and ENJOY!