2 cups chopped zucchini
1 cup onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, crushed
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
50g tomato paste
Knorr Naturally Tasty Moroccan Chicken sachet
6 large eggs
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Salt & pepper to taste
To serve, toasted ciabatta slices
1. Set the oven to bake at 180°C.
2. Combine zucchini, onion, pepper, and garlic on a sheet pan with high sides.
3. Drizzle with oil, and toss to coat.
4. In a bowl mix the tin of tomatoes, tomato paste and the Knorr Moroccan Chicken sachet. Stir gently to ensure it’s well combined then pour over the veggies in the sheet pan and toss to coat well.
5. Roast in the oven until mixture thickens and the veggies are tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Using the back of a spoon, make 6 evenly spaced wells in the vegetable mixture. Break 1 egg into each well; sprinkle eggs with salt and black pepper.
7. Return to the oven, and bake until eggs reach desired degree of doneness, 8 to 10 minutes.
8. Top evenly with fresh parsley, serve on top of crispy toasted ciabatta & ENJOY!