Sheet Pan Chicken Stir Fry
For the Sheet Pan Stir Fry:
4 chicken breasts
½ pack (500g) McCain Stir Fry – Hawaiian (or any other)
2-3 tbsp oil, of choice
Salt & pepper, to taste
Serves: 4 – 6
1. Fully Loaded Tacos
4 - 6 whole wheat tortillas, small / medium
2 tsp paprika
Guacamole, for the garnish
Sour cream, for the garnish
Coriander, for the garnish
2. Asian Style Noodles
2 - 3 cups cooked noodles
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup sweet chili sauce
¼ cup water *optional
Sliced spring onions, for the garnish
Lime, for the garnish
Cashew nuts, toasted
3. Sweet & Sticky Rice
2 -3 cups cooked rice
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1cm piece of ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, grated
¼ tsp chopped chili (optional)
½ lime, juiced
Toasted Sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C and grease a flat large baking tray.
2. Slice the chicken breasts into equal sized strips and place onto one side of a baking sheet.
3. Add the McCain Hawaiian Stir Fry vegetables to the other side and spread out evenly.
4. Drizzle with oil and season with salt & pepper. Mix together until everything is evenly coated.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
Fully Loaded Tacos
1. Add the chicken and vegetable stir fry to a large bowl.
2. Sprinkle with a dusting of paprika. Mix to coat evenly.
3.Generously fill the tortillas with the stir fry.
4. Serve each tortilla with a dollop of sour cream, guacamole & fresh coriander and ENJOY!
Asian Style Noodles
1. Combine the cooked noodles with the vegetable & chicken mixture.
2. In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, soy sauce and sweet chilli, water and warm in
the microwave for 30-40seconds. Pour over the noodles and mix to coat well.
3. Top with a squeeze of lime, a sprinkle of chopped spring onions, toasted cashew nuts
Sweet & Sticky Rice
1. Prepare the sauce by combining the soy sauce, honey, grated ginger, grated garlic, chopped chili and lime in a bowl.
2. Warm this in the microwave for 2 minutes in 30 second intervals.
3. Serve the chicken and vegetable stir fry alongside the sticky rice.
4. Top with a generous drizzle of the sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds and ENJOY!