Single Serve Potato Bake
4 medium potatoes
¾ cup Nestlé Cremora Original powder
¾ cup hot water
1 tsp garlic powder
1 - 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
Salt & pepper, to taste
1 ½ cups grated cheddar cheese
Serving suggestion on potato stack
Meal serving suggestion (per person)
120g skinless chicken breast
2 Tbsp gravy (40ml)
1/2 cup steamed veg (pumpkin & broccoli)
Serves: 12 potato stacks
1. Preheat the oven to 170 and grease a medium 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Whisk the Nestlé Cremora Original powder with the water until thick & creamy.
3. Flavour with garlic powder, chopped rosemary, salt & pepper.
4. Peel the potatoes and slice them very thinly, using a sharp knife or mandolin slicer if you have one.
5. Add the sliced potatoes to the Cremora cream mixture and toss to coat well.
6. Stack the potato slices in the muffin holes, alternating with grated white cheddar cheese and fill each hole to the top.
7. Pour the remaining Cremora cream over the potato stacks.
8. Cover the muffin tin with foil and bake until tender, for 40-45 minutes.
9. Uncover the muffin tin and top with grated cheddar cheese.
10. Bake, uncovered, for another 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and starts to turn golden and crisp.
11. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing.
12. Garnish with a sprinkle of chopped chives.
13. Serve the potato stacks as a delicious side to a hearty meal and ENJOY!!