4 skinless chicken breasts
1 packet taco seasoning
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1/3 cup chopped coriander
Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
Robertsons Black Pepper
1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
6 tacos shells
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
½ cup sour cream
1 tomato, chopped
1 avocado, diced
1 cup shredded cabbage
1. Place the chicken breasts into a pot topped with taco seasoning, juice from two limes, chopped tomatoes, coriander, salt, pepper and a Knorr chicken stock pot.
2. Cook for 90 minutes on a medium heat.
3. Once cooked, shred the cooked chicken with a fork and top with the remaining sauce from the pot.
4. Stack taco shells in a baking dish to keep them upright and spoon a generous helping of chicken into each taco. Sprinkle grated cheese over the tacos.
5. Bake at 180°C until the cheese has melted and is golden.
6. Add a spoonful of sour cream to each taco followed by diced tomato, diced avo and shredded cabbage.
7. Finish with a drizzle of lime juice & ENJOY!