Fattis & Monis Spaghetti
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1 cup marinara sauce
1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
Fresh basil leaves
1. Bring Fattis & Monis spaghetti to the boil in lightly salted water.
2. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
3. Add 2 eggs and 1/4 cup grated parmesan to the spaghetti and stir to combine.
4. Spread the spaghetti out evenly on a greased baking tray.
5. Spread marinara sauce over the spaghetti & top with grated mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake at 220 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden & crispy.
7. Serve with fresh basil leaves and ENJOY!