Handful of fresh mint leaves
2 tbsps. Rose’s Passion Fruit cordial
1 cup blueberries
1 granadilla (cut in half)
3 slices of lemon
Ice cubes, crushed
½ cup sparkling white wine
½ cup soda
1. Place the berries into the bottom of the glass and muddle them – ½ cup per glass.
2. Top the muddled berries with the passion fruit cordial and the fresh passion fruit pulp.
3. Place the mint leaves over the muddled fruit and top the mint with crushed ice cubes.
4. Finally top off the glasses with sparkling wine & soda over the crushed ice.
5. Garnish with a sprig of mint, frozen berries, passion fruit pulp & lemon slices and ENJOY!