- 1 cup IMBO red speckled beans
- 1 cup IMBO kidney beans
- 1 cup IMBO small white beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Mixed seeds (optional)
- Micro vegetables (optional)
1. In a bowl, soak red speckled beans, kidney beans and small white beans overnight.
2. Once the water is clear, drain the soaked beans and in a large saucepan, bring them to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat for 1 hour or simmer until soft.
4. Reduce the heat for 1 hour or simmer until soft.
5. Drain and pot cooked beans into a blender adding 1/2 cup sour cream, fresh coriander, garlic chilli, 3 tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Blend until smooth
7. To serve the bean dip, line a small terra-cotta pot with tin foil and spoon in the bean dip mixture.
8. Top the dip with micro-vegetables and mixed seeds to create a garden and ENJOY!