Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Hands-off time: 20 minutes
2 (200g) rounds plain feta
2 cups Fatti's & Moni's Cornetti Elbow Macaroni
1 cup cream
3 cups chicken stock
1¼ cups grated cheddar cheese
2 cups baby spinach
Green salad with red onions, dressed
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the feta in the centre of a medium (26x20cm) baking dish. *Chef’s Tip: Use a herby feta for extra flavour!
3. Scatter the Fatti's & Moni's Cornetti Elbow Macaroni around the feta.
4. Pour in the cream and chicken stock and stir lightly to combine. *Chef’s Tip: Replace the stock with water and seasoning, if preferred!
5. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the pasta is tender.
6. Increase the oven to 220°C. Remove the foil. Crush the feta with the back of a spoon and stir to combine.
7. Stir in half of the grated cheese and all of the spinach. *Chef’s Tip: Meat-lovers can add some leftover shredded chicken too!
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top and bake, without the foil, for another 8-10 minutes until melted and golden.
9. Garnish with chopped parsley. Serve the pasta with a green salad and ENJOY!
Planning to try this?
If yes, please share your pictures with us on the Foodies Of SA Group on Facebook. We'd LOVE to see it! 😍
Spinach & Feta Mac & Cheese